MailButler is your personal assistant for efficient and productive work with Apple Mail. With its various functions, it simplifies, optimizes, and streamlines working with emails in your daily life. Use it for business or private purposes -- MailButler will become an indispensable, reliable servant once you start using it.
- Email Tracking - With MailButler you always know if the recipient has actually opened your email.
- Schedule Emails - MailButler allows you to schedule an email to be sent at a specific date and time.
- Follow-Up - MailButler allows you to schedule a follow-up reminder that will notify you when there is no response to a particular email.
- Snooze - MailButler allows you to snooze emails. Snoozed emails will pop up again at the time that you set up when pressing the "Snooze" button.
- Upload to Cloud - Every time your email’s attachments exceed a certain size, MailButler will automatically upload it to the cloud and add the corresponding links to your email instead.
- Signatures - With MailButler you can create beautiful email signatures by selecting between our various templates.
- Undo Send - Once you’ve pressed "send", MailButler keeps the email in your computer’s outbox for a short while -- just define how long you want this safety period to be. During this time you can undo the sending of the email and correct it the way you want.
- Notes - MailButler allows you to easily convert emails in Apple’s Mail application into notes in Evernote. This conversion includes formatting, file attachments, tags, reminder date and other meta information. Notes created by MailButler contain a direct reference to the source email that it was created from.
- Attachment Reminder - MailButler will scan your text for specific keywords and remind you in case it doesn’t find any attachment in the email.
- Appearance - MailButler adds new sources for those images based on a sender’s Facebook or Google+ account, Flickr account, Gravatar profile or based on its own database. If an email cannot be associated to a specific person, MailButler uses the corresponding company image instead of a personal image.